East Coast Vibes
Exquisite. Trendy. Ocean-Inspired.
Layering has never been easier than with this signature style gold shark tooth 3 tiered necklace. The dainty gold chains join together at the clasp making it fast and easy to achieve the layered look! Not only that, but this necklace takes a genuine piece of prehistoric marine life (fossilized shark tooth) and transforms it into a modern masterpiece that connects you to our ocean’s natural history. The combination of a small gold medallion disc, quartz crystal charm, and gold fossil shark tooth is simply striking!
- 14K gold-filled chain/findings | REAL gold
- Pairs with any neckline (lengths: 16", 18", & 20")
- Hypoallergenic & non-tarnishing
- Shark tooth is coated in gold for an edge of elegance
- Quartz glass pendant & mini gold disc/medallion create a feminine touch
- Real fossil shark tooth collected by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
- Individually handmade in Charleston, SC
**ALL shark teeth are authentic and have been hand-collected from nature by Foxy Fossils ethically, sustainably, responsibly, and legally. NO sharks are harmed or disturbed...on the contrary, a portion of all sales is donated to the SC Aquarium to protect, conserve, and care for modern-day living sharks!
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.