Gold Shark Tooth Stud Earrings | Real Shark Teeth — Foxy Fossils
Gold Shark Tooth Studs
These real shark tooth stud earrings are the perfect Charleston, beachy gift. The shark teeth (dating back millions of years ago) are locally found by Foxy Fossils and then carefully sorted and matched into pairs according to species, size, and shape. The teeth are hand coated in multiple layers of gold to create an elegant look. Great for any and all ages and can be worn by even the most sensitive of ears!
- Real fossil shark teeth dating back millions of years ago
- HYPOALLERGENIC surgical stainless steel for even the most sensitive skin
- Handmade in Charleston, SC
- Each pair is handcrafted from start to finish making your stud earrings ONE-0F-A-KIND
- Great gift for any occasion (especially bridesmaids)!
**Allow for slight variations in size and shape due to the use of real fossils. All shark teeth have been hand collected by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC responsibly, sustainably, ethically, and legally.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.