Charleston Classic 3-Layer Shark Tooth Necklace | Real Gold Shark Tooth
Triple-Layer Gold Shark Tooth Necklace
Display your love for sharks and all things coastal with this elegant Charlestonian style layered necklace. This piece will be sure to turn heads as it pairs a real prehistoric shark tooth dipped in gold with elegant aqua glass beads and quartz charm for a classy, organic beach appeal. Handmade in Charleston, SC.
- Lengths: 16” , 18” , and 20”
- 14K gold-filled chain for long-lasting wear
- Hypoallergenic & tarnish-resistant
- Achieve a layered-look in 1 easy step (Layers come together at the clasp)
- Shark tooth is hand-coated at the top in gold adding an elegant appeal
- Embellished with small aquamarine Czech beads and round quartz crystal charm
- Real fossil shark tooth locally collected by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC (or message us to use your own shark tooth)
**All shark teeth used are personally sourced from my own private lifelong collection and no animals are harmed in the process. Shark teeth collected are done so responsibly, sustainably, ethically, and legally. A portion of all sales goes toward supporting modern-day living sharks in the Great Ocean Tank at the South Carolina Aquarium.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.