Shark Tooth Cufflinks - Silver
Standout like the shark you are with these genuine fossil shark tooth cufflinks by Foxy Fossils. These stunning cuff links feature real fossil hemipristis serra shark teeth (AKA "Snaggletooth" shark teeth) found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC. Each set is unique and slightly different due to the use of real fossils dating back millions of years ago. They are hand-found by Foxy Fossils, carefully matched into pairs, and then hand coated in silver at the top tip of the tooth.
These statement cufflinks make a great gift for any gentleman and are a unique groomsmen's gift idea for your special day!
- Real fossilized hemipristis serra (AKA "snaggletooth") shark teeth dating back millions of years in age
- Approximately 1" x 7/8" for the perfect statement accessory
- Bullet back closure that you will find easy to secure in place
- Base metal: silver- plated or sterling silver
- Handmade in Charleston, SC
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact email@example.com.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL