3 Layer Gold Shark Tooth and Pearl Medallion Necklace
Express your ocean-loving, saltwater warrior spirit in our divine Saltwater Warrior triple tier AUTHENTIC shark tooth necklace. This tooth battled the rough for millions of years and survived the ups and downs of life. The Saltwater Warrior shark tooth necklace represents your inner strength and the resilience you embrace during the ebbs and flows of life. Our favorite part about this necklace is that the 3 layers come together at the clasp as a single strand making it super easy to put on and take off. Each pearl is hand strung on fine hand-shaped 14kt gold-filled wire before attached to a hand-cut 14kt gold-filled chain.
- 3-layered 14K gold-filled chain/metals | durable | high quality
- Fine materials | Hypoallergenic | tarnish-resistant
- Layers come together at the clasp | easy 1-step wear & removal
- Authentic hand-collected fossil shark tooth |yours will be 100% unique | you will own a piece of ocean life from millions of years ago
- Shark tooth hand-gilded gold | elevated luxurious style
- Embellished with tiny grey pearls and a tiny matte gold coin | minimal style
- Chain lengths: 15 ½” , 17 ½” , and 19 ½”
- Ships in eco-friendly jewelry packaging
The shark tooth is an authentic prehistoric fossilized tooth found by the Founder and Finder of Foxy Fossils, Casey Garvin, during one of a lifetime of fossil hunts. No animals or environments are ever harmed or disturbed during her shark tooth hunting excursions. On the contrary, Casey is an active "beach keeper" and collects trash and plastic (especially bottle caps) along with the millions of natural treasures lying at her feet.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.