Of The Sea Necklace
This handmade fossil necklace is an essential accessory for the beach-lover at heart. Featuring a real fossilized shark tooth found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC, this necklace is a way to take the beach with you wherever you may go. Accented with 2 new "jade" raw chip beads for an added touch of the sea! Made with 14K gold-filled chain, wire, and clasp which will not turn or tarnish with wear.
- Handmade locally in Charleston, SC
- 16" or 18" chain for your perfect fit
- Dainty 14K gold-filled chain and clasp
- Embellished with new "jade" chip beads (aka light green serpentine)
- Real fossil shark tooth hand coated in gold
- Shark tooth found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
***Each necklace is unique and handmade so please allow for some slight variations in tooth shape and size.
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL