Double Layered Gold Shark Tooth Pendant Necklace
Channel your inner mermaid with this dainty double layer shark tooth necklace. Featuring a real fossil shark tooth found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC. Customize your necklace with your choice of glass pendant color.
- 14K gold filled chain | long-lasting wear
- Length: 16" & 18"
- Hypoallergenic & non-tarnishing
- Real fossil shark tooth hand-gilded for a modern, elegant style
- Gold framed faceted glass stone pendant - customize your color
- Layers join together at the clasp for easy wear and removal - 1-step clasp
- Individually handmade in Charleston, SC
***Each necklace is unique and handmade so please allow for variations in tooth shape and size; pictures are representative of the necklace you will receive and not the exact shark tooth (although very similar). All shark teeth are 100% authentic and were hand-picked from nature by Foxy Fossils over a lifetime of fossil hunting/collecting. Foxy Fossils is committed to the preservation and conservation of our natural environment and marine ecosystems and NO sharks or habitats are disturbed or harmed in the process! All fossils were collected ethically, sustainably, responsibly, and legally.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.
Share this Product
Stunning necklace! I get tons of compliments when I wear it & it goes well with anything. I absolutely LOVE my Foxy Fossils necklace!!