Tiger Shark Tooth Necklace — Chunky Gold Paperclip Chain
Tiger Shark Tooth Pendant Necklace - Real Fossilized Tooth
Get ready for summer with this statement tiger shark tooth necklace! The gold paper clip style chain is striking. The genuine fossilized shark tooth pendant is millions of years old and was sourced by Foxy Fossils in nature. The shark tooth is skillfully wire-wrapped by hand with 14k gold filled wire. This necklace is available in very limited quantities so grab yours fast!
- 14K Gold-filled wire
- High quality non-tarnishing 18k gold plated chunky link chain
- Length: 19”
- Real Fossilized Shark Tooth dating back millions of years
- Handmade in Charleston, SC
- Supports shark and marine conservation
***Each necklace is unique and handmade so please allow for variations in tooth shape and size; pictures are representative of the necklace you will receive and not the exact shark tooth (although very similar). All shark teeth are 100% authentic and were hand-picked from nature by Foxy Fossils over a lifetime of fossil hunting/collecting. Foxy Fossils is committed to the preservation and conservation of our natural environment and marine ecosystems and NO sharks or habitats are disturbed or harmed in the process!
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.