Stingray Mouth Plate Necklace II
Stingray Mouth Plate Bar Necklace
For the natural beauty and adventurer at heart. This delicate and naturally balanced necklace features a real fossilized stingray mouth plate piece pendant. This handcrafted necklace is a key everyday accessory that can be worn by itself or stacked with other necklaces. Fossil stingray mouth plate pieces are found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC. Prehistoric findings meet present-day designs in Charleston, SC. The raw details of the stingray mouth plate give it an adventurous and natural look.
- 14K gold-filled chain that is hypoallergenic & tarnish-resistant
- Fossil Stingray Mouth Plate pendant
- 14K gold-filled wire wrapped around stingray mouth plate
- Real Fossilized Sting Ray Mouth Plate found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
- Natural, chic, elegant and exclusive. Each piece is truly unique and one-of-a-kind.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.