Shark Tooth Cufflinks - Gold
Men's Shark Tooth Cufflinks in Gold
Real shark tooth cufflinks with a touch of gold! These sophisticated and classy cufflinks feature real fossil Hemipristis Serra shark teeth (AKA "Snaggletooth" shark teeth) found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC and each tooth dates back 15-18 million years in age. The Hemipristis serra fossilized shark teeth are very distinct and are known for their unique shape and gnarly serrations. This is a highly sought after tooth by fossil hunters and collectors worldwide.
These statement cufflinks make a great guy's gift for any occasion or holiday! If you are looking for a unique, original, and one-of-a-kind gift for the shark in your life, look no further!
- Real fossil shark teeth dating back millions of years ago & collected by FF
- Hand-gilded at the top creating an edge of luxury
- Approximately 1" x 7/8" for a stylish fit
- Bullet back hinged toggle closure that is easy to secure in place
- Base metal: brushed gold-plated base metal | tarnish resistant
- Handmade in Charleston, SC
**Due to the use of REAL shark teeth, each set will vary slightly in color, shape, and size. Each set is unique and slightly different due to the use of real fossils dating back millions of years ago. These shark teeth are exquisite in color, shape, size, and condition. All fossils are sustainably & ethically sourced/collected.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.