Saltwater Luxe Earrings
Gold Shark Tooth Dangle Earrings
Dreaming about the beach? We are! That's why we designed the Saltwater Luxe Earrings! So we can take the beach with us wherever we go. Not only are these dangle earrings simply divine but they also feature real prehistoric fossil shark teeth we hand gild and wire wrap. These earrings transition easily from casual to elegant and day to night. You will forever feel connected to the sea!
- Elegant 14K gold-filled metals
- Real fossil shark teeth dating back millions of years
- Handcrafted from start to finish (including hours spent fossil collecting along the shorelines of South Carolina) in Charleston.
- ONE-0F-A-KIND design—each pair is different
- Choice of gold-framed glass components: aquamarine, smokey charcoal, light rose pink, or light peach
- Lightweight and suitable for all day wear
**Allow for slight variations in size and shape due to use of real fossils. All shark teeth were legally, responsibly, ethically, and sustainably found by Foxy Fossils. No animals or environments are harmed!
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.
Share this Product
I received these earrings from my husband. I wear them all the time. I love them. Very light