Triple-Layer Shark Tooth Necklace
This top-selling 3-layer shark tooth necklace has an elegant yet beach-boho chic design. Featuring a real fossil shark tooth, hand-wired small aquamarine glass beads, and a round quartz crystal glass charm. This piece was inspired by our infinite love for the ocean, paleontology, our innate sense of adventure and exploration, a fascination with our Earth’s natural history evidenced by that which is left behind (I.e. Fossils), and our vision to merge the prehistoric world into modern, elegant, and original designs. Every fossil used is 100% authentic and ethically, sustainably, responsibly, and legally hand gathered. No 2 necklaces will be exactly alike!
- 3-layers in 1 necklace
- Layers come together at the clasp making it easy to take on and off
- 14K gold-filled chains and metals | REAL gold that will not flake or wear off
- Suitable for sensitive skin | hypoallergenic | non-tarnishing
- Shark tooth gilded in all gold or gold-tip for added elegance
- Embellished with hand-wired aquamarine beads and quartz crystal glass
- Real fossil shark tooth locally collected by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
- Chain lengths: 16” , 18” , and 20”
***All shark teeth used are hand-gathered in Charleston, SC ethically, sustainably, responsibly, and legally. No sharks are harmed and only fossilized teeth are used! A portion of our sales is given to support the care, maintenance, and conservation of sharks in the Great Ocean Tank at the SC Aquarium.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.
Share this Product
I fell in love with all her pieces immediately, however this one stood out and pulled me in. I get so many compliments on this 3-layer necklace, and I've had friends that have bought pieces say the same thing. I would highly recommend Foxy Fossils to anyone looking for something special, whether it be for yourself or a gift for a loved one.