Leather Wrap Shark Tooth Bracelet
This best-selling wrap bracelet is not only effortlessly stylish but also versatile and can be worn as a wrap bracelet or a necklace (or even a boho-hippie headpiece)! Featuring a real fossil shark tooth dating back millions of years ago and found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC.
- Converts easily from a wrap bracelet to a necklace (or even a hippie headpiece) for multi-use wear!
- Genuine leather lace for long-lasting wear
- Slide-locking magnetic clasp that stays securely closed
- Choice of shark tooth style
- Each fossil shark tooth is unique and varies in size and color making your wrap bracelet/necklace exclusive
**Due to use of organic fossils, please allow for some slight variations in fossil size, shape, and color.
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact email@example.com.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL