Complete your coastal chic style with this one-of-a-kind dainty double layer necklace. Featuring a real fossilized shark tooth found and collected by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC.
- 14K gold fill delicate chain that will not fade or turn/tarnish
- Real fossil shark tooth hand-painted in gold so you can carry a piece of prehistoric Charleston with you everywhere you go
- Gold framed icy blue glass pendant that symbolizes the sea
- Layers join together at the clasp for easy wear and removal
- Chain lengths: 16" + 18 1/2"
- Handmade in Charleston, SC
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL