Sullivan's Gold Shark Tooth Hoop Earrings
Authentic Luxury Shark Tooth Pearl Hoop Earrings
Raw, real, and rare fossilized shark teeth hand-painted in gold and skillfully wrapped in 14kt gold-filled wire attach to gorgeous fresh water pearls and hang elegantly from gold endless hoop earrings. Minimal in design and extremely versatile, these gold shark tooth earrings can be worn day/night, dressy/casually, and the seamless design allows for easy removal of the fossilized shark teeth and pearl charms for a simple gold hoop look.
You will love the immense prehistory these one-of-a-kind fossilized hoop earrings carry in a chic and modern day design. Whether you purchase as a gift or as a personal buy, these earrings are guaranteed to satisfy!
- Authentic shark teeth fossils ethically collected & hand-painted in gold
- Freshwater pearls
- Lightweight 1" hypoallergenic hoops
- Hanging length approximately 2"
- Handmade in Charleston, SC using sustainable and recycled materials
- Every pair is 100% unique and authenticity is guaranteed
Foxy Fossils' shark teeth are top quality fossils that I have personally found over a lifetime of collecting and NO sharks or habitats are ever harmed or disturbed in any part of the process to make my jewelry. Foxy Fossils supports shark and marine conservation and is a proud member of the SC Aquariums Stewardship program supporting modern sharks living in the Great Ocean Tank.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.
Share this Product
Love, love, love these earrings! They go with everything! They are the perfect length! Got so many compliments!