Lowcountry Layered Necklace
Triple-Layer Shark Tooth Necklace -- Lowcountry Layered Necklace
Lowcountry Layered features a real prehistoric shark tooth from Charleston, SC dating back millions of years ago, a gold-filigree pendant resembling the Charleston iron gate design, and a round aquamarine glass charm.
- 3-layered 14K gold-filled dainty chain necklace that will not fade, tarnish or cause skin irritation
- Layers come together at the clasp making it easy to achieve a layered-look in one step
- Shark tooth is hand-painted at the top with a gold foil
- Embellished with small aquamarine glass charm and gold teardrop medallion (filigree)
- Real fossil shark tooth locally collected by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
Chain lengths: 15 ½” , 17 ½” , and 19 ½”
- **All fossils have been hand-collected by Casey Garvin (Foxy Fossils' Founder & Finder, Designer) over 10+ years of fossil hunting and collecting. The pictured necklace features a sand tiger shark tooth fossil but please note that each necklace will be one of a kind due to the use of real fossil shark teeth.