Lowcountry Layered Necklace
Triple-Layer Shark Tooth Necklace -- Lowcountry Layered Necklace
Lowcountry Layered features a real prehistoric shark tooth from Charleston, SC dating back millions of years ago, a gold-filigree pendant resembling the Charleston iron gate design, and a round aquamarine glass charm.
- 3-layered 14K gold-filled dainty chain necklace that will not fade, tarnish or cause skin irritation
- Layers come together at the clasp making it easy to achieve a layered-look in one step
- Shark tooth is hand-painted at the top with a gold foil
- Embellished with small aquamarine glass charm and gold teardrop medallion (filigree)
- Real fossil shark tooth locally collected by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
Chain lengths: 15 ½” , 17 ½” , and 19 ½”
- **All fossils have been hand-collected by Casey Garvin (Foxy Fossils' Founder & Finder, Designer) over 10+ years of fossil hunting and collecting. The pictured necklace features a sand tiger shark tooth fossil but please note that each necklace will be one of a kind due to the use of real fossil shark teeth.
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact email@example.com.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL