Double Layer Stingray Bar Necklace
Elegant Stingray Fossil Necklace
Our newest edition to the Stingray Series —A gorgeous double-layer fossilized stingray mouth plate bar necklace. Natural and balanced with organic fossilized pieces of stingray pavement teeth that are skillfully wrapped in 14K gold-filled wire. Handcrafted with naturally unearthed stingray fossil teeth and gold-framed multifaceted clear charm. Each stingray fossil is 100% unique, authentic, and hand-collected in nature (naturally exposed) ethically, sustainably, responsibly, and legally. Your stingray fossil necklace will be the only one of its kind and will vary in color, size, and details due to using unaltered forms of nature.
- 16" + 18" chain joined together as one necklace at the clasp
- 14K gold-filled metals - real gold - hypoallergenic
- handmade in Charleston, SC
- stingray fossils ethically and sustainably sourced
- free shipping & returns
- available in sterling silver upon request (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
***We love the ocean and all it entails (past, present, and future) so we give back a portion of our profits to the SC Aquarium to support the care, maintenance, and conservation of sharks in the Great Ocean Tank.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.