Paper Clip Chain Shark Teeth Necklace
What’s better than a shark tooth necklace? How about a necklace with 5 fossilized shark teeth?! This stunning fossil necklace features large paper clip chain links with authentic fossil shark teeth cascading down for a modern twist on prehistoric chic. Limited quantity available!
- Necklace measures 16.5” (additional lengths available upon request)
- Real hand-collected fossil shark teeth wrapped in 14kt gold-filled wire
- HYPOALLERGENIC & nickel free
- Large link paper clip style gold chain
- Handmade in Charleston, SC
- Supports marine conservation and feeding/care of sharks in the SC Aquarium
**Allow for slight variations in size, color and shape due to the use of real fossils. All fossils come from my personal collection and were hand-gathered ethically, responsibly, sustainably, and legally. No animals or habitats were harmed in the making of this shark tooth necklace.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.