Jaw Drop II
Jaws will drop over this teardrop statement piece with its bold yet delicate design. Featuring a real fossilized shark tooth dating back millions of years ago and found by Foxy Fossils owner, Casey, in Charleston, SC.
- HANDMADE in Charleston, SC
- REAL fossil shark tooth painted in gold for a classier look
- 14K gold-filled chain/metals that is durable and hypoallergenic (links soldered together & will not fade/tarnish)
- 19" chain
- Embellished with tiny freeform freshwater pearl and light aqua glass pendant
**More colors coming soon!
Please note each necklace features a genuinely unique fossil shark tooth that has been hand-picked from nature by Foxy Fossils owner, Casey Garvin, and your necklace may not be exactly as pictured.
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact email@example.com.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL