Salt of the Sea
Create the perfect layered look with this 3 layer gold shark tooth necklace featuring a real fossilized shark tooth hand-painted in gold. You will love this unique, one-of-a-kind stylish statement necklace with the round quartz and Charleston iron-gate like pendants that create a simple yet classy feel to this handmade necklace.
The perfect accessory for any outfit and transitions well from day to night. It compliments both casual style as well as dressy attire.
This charming statement necklace reflects prehistoric Charleston integrated with present-day designs.
- 3 layer chain that comes together in the back with one clasp for easy wear
- Real fossil shark tooth hand painted with gold
- Shark tooth found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
- 14k gold filled chains and findings that will not fade or tarnish with repeated wear
- Handmade in small batches in Charleston, SC
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL