Salt of the Sea
This dainty layered shark tooth necklace features a real fossilized shark tooth hand-painted in gold making this piece a unique, one-of-a-kind stylish statement necklace piece. Charming, round quartz and Charleston iron-gate like pendants create a simple yet classy feel to this handmade necklace.
This necklace makes the perfect accessory for any outfit and transitions well from day to night. It compliments both casual style as well as dressy attire.
Each piece contains an authentic fossilized shark tooth found by hand by Foxy Fossils!
This charming statement necklace reflects prehistoric Charleston integrated with present-day designs.
- 3-layered chain that comes together in the back with one clasp for easy wear
- Real fossil shark tooth hand painted with gold
- Shark tooth found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
- 14k gold filled chains and findings that will not fade or tarnish with repeated wear
- Handmade in small batches in Charleston, SC
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact email@example.com.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL