Gold-Tip Shark Tooth Necklace
This minimalist gold shark tooth necklace is simply beautiful and features a real fossilized shark tooth found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC. Made with 14K gold-filled chain, wire, and clasp which will not turn or tarnish with wear. Great worn alone or paired with other necklaces.
- Handmade locally in Charleston, SC
- 16" or 18"
- Dainty 14K gold-filled chain and clasp
- Real fossil shark tooth dating back millions of years hand coated at the top in gold
- Shark tooth found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
***Each necklace is unique and handmade so please allow for some slight variations in tooth shape and size.
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact email@example.com.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL