Drop of Gold
This simple, dainty gold shark tooth necklace is a must have for any beach lover! The necklace features a real fossilized shark tooth found by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC making each one unique and exclusive. The tooth is delicately hand-painted with several layers before placed on a dainty, elegant gold-filled chain that will not turn or tarnish over time. This necklace can be worn by itself or layered with other necklaces making it an essential accessory for your wardrobe.
- 14K Gold-filled chain & clasp for long-lasting wear
- Length: 16” chain that is perfect worn alone or paired with other necklaces
- Hypoallergenic & tarnish-resistant
- Also available in 18" chain
- Real Fossilized Shark Tooth dating back millions of years and found by Foxy Fossils allowing you to wear a prehistoric piece of Charleston, SC
- Shark tooth hand coated in gold for a dressier look
***Each necklace is unique and handmade so please allow for some slight variations in tooth shape and size.
Shop ONLINE!! Foxy Fossils handmade fossil jewelry featuring real prehistoric shark teeth, stingray barbs, stingray mouth plates, shark vertebrae, and other hand-found fossils! For custom order inquiries contact email@example.com.
Shop online for Foxy Fossils jewelry or locally at the following locations:
Mt. Pleasant, SC
Sullivan's Island, SC
Downtown Charleston, SC
- Sabal & Oak
- The Table at Storey Farms
St. Augustine, FL