Classy. Unprecedented. Rare.
Display your love for the coast with this elegant ocean inspired triple layered necklace. Millions of years in the making just for you! This piece will elevate your wardrobe with the paired real prehistoric shark tooth, elegant smokey quartz, and gold charm giving a classy, organic appeal. You will own an authentic prehistoric fossil that was discovered and recovered by Foxy Fossils and hand-selected to give you an exclusive masterpiece!
Handmade in Charleston, SC.
- 1-step layering for fast & easy wear
- Pairs with any neckline (lengths: 15 1/2", 17 1/2", & 19 1/2")
- 14K gold-filled chain that is long-lasting
- Hypoallergenic & non-tarnishing
- Shark tooth hand-gilded for elegance
- Smokey quartz glass pendant & mini gold disc/medallion create a neutral tone
- Real fossil shark tooth collected by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC
- Free shipping
***All fossils were responsibly, sustainably, ethically, and legally collected by hand in Charleston, SC by Foxy Fossils. No animals or environments are disturbed or harmed while collecting and all fossils are 100% authentic dating back hundreds of thousands to millions of years old.
FF is a member of the South Carolina Aquarium’s Conservation Steward program and donates a portion of our sales to the Great Ocean Tank to support the feeding/care, research, and conservation of modern-day blacknose sharks.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.