Dainty 2-Layer Gold Shark Tooth Necklace
Complete your coastal chic style with this gorgeous double layer gold shark tooth necklace. Each necklace is individually handcrafted and each shark tooth has been individually collected by Foxy Fossils in Charleston, SC from years of coastal exploring/expeditions. Each tooth is fossilized and dates back millions of years ago (no sharks harmed whatsoever) and all fossils are ethically, legally, responsibly, and sustainably collected. Not only will you own a piece of prehistoric life to pass down for generations to come, but you will also be supporting the care and conservation of modern sharks with your purchase.
- Durable 14K gold-filled chain
- Chain lengths: 16" + 18”
- Layers join together at the clasp for 1-step easy wear and removal
- Hypoallergenic, tarnish-resistant, & long-lasting
- Hand-gilded authentic fossil shark tooth from prehistoric epochs of time
- Enhanced with gold-framed teardrop or round glass pendant
- Handmade in Charleston, SC
***All fossils are sustainably, ethically, and legally collected by hand in Charleston, SC by Foxy Fossils. No animals or environments are disturbed or harmed while collecting and all fossils are 100% authentic dating back hundreds of thousands to millions of years old.
Even though your jewelry piece features an authentic fossil that has survived millions of years in existence, there are still some things you can do to extend the life of your new Foxy Fossils jewelry to preserve it for many more lifetimes to come!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming, bathing, or working out to prevent sunscreen, saltwater, chlorine, and sweat from damaging fine 14kt gold filled materials.
- Store your fine jewelry in a separate compartment of your jewelry box or in a cloth pouch to keep it safe, dry, and clean. You can also store your gold filled jewelry in an airtight container when not in use.
- Clean with a standard polishing cloth or gently wash with a soft brush using warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and excess oils.
Gold-filled jewelry is suitable for everyday wear and is very durable; however, jewelry is still naturally delicate and requires care for maintaining optimal condition and long lasting wear. Gold fill jewelry will never rub or flake off since it consists of a thick layer of solid gold that has been pressure bonded onto a jeweler's quality base metal (usually brass). If gold filled ever develops a tarnish, it is usually a surface tarnish which can be cleaned or polished off.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming, cleaning, and working out in order to avoid direct contact with harsh cleaners, sweat, saltwater, sunscreen, perfumes, hairsprays and lotions. It is best to put your jewelry on last if you are applying lotions, hairsprays, perfumes etc. in order to minimize contact with these products. If you wear your jewelry to the beach or gym be sure to gently and thoroughly rinse your jewelry in water afterwards and allow it to fully dry (never put wet or damp jewelry in sealed container or else it will cause rapid tarnishing). We highly recommend keeping your jewelry away from chlorine (pools and hot tubs) due to its harsh nature on fine jewelry.
Share this Product
I gave this to my friend for her bday and she loved it. She gets compliments all the time!! Beautiful!